Below are the items to build a portable shower.
1. $14.99 Greenwood 2 Gallon Garden Sprayer. Harbor Freight Item Number 95690
This was purchased at a local Harbor Freight. They had different capacity tanks from 1.25 gallon, 2 gallon and a 5 gallon backpack. The 2 gallon seems like a good size to haul around while giving you enough water to last you about a dozen surf sessions.
Buy on Amazon here: 2 gal. Home and Garden Sprayer from TNM
2. $4.39 3/8 inch x 1/4 inch Push Connect – Push Fit Coupling. Lowes Item Number 748571
Take off the Harbor Freight spray nozzle and connect the barb push connect to the sprayer line.
Buy on Amazon here: Tru-Flate 21-143 1/4″ NPT Male Fitting x 3/8″ ID Hose Barb Type Fitting
3. $0.45 one foot of 1/2 inch PVC Tubing. Lowes Item Number 748277
Lowes sells this tubing by the foot so cut off about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 of the tube with a cutter.
4. $1.48 two count #4 clamps 1/4 inch to 5/8 inch. Lowes Item Number 417876
You’ll need three clamps so buy two bags. Attach and tighten on both sides of the 3/8 inch x 1/4 inch.
Buy on Amazon here: Size 4 (1/4″ ~ 5/8″) All Stainless Hose Clamp, 1/2″ Bandwidth, Pack of 10
5. $6.79 1/2 inch barb to 3/4 inch hose connector. Lowe Item Number 748333
Clamp on the 1/2 inch barb.
Buy on Amazon here: Anderson Metals Brass Garden Hose Fitting, Connector, 1/2″ Barb x 3/4″ Male Hose
6. $4.98 Orbit Metal Compact Dial. Lowes Item Number 417876
Wrap a little teflon tape to the 3/4 inch hose connector to prevent water leaking. Make sure all connectors are tight.
Buy on Amazon here: Best Garden Hose Nozzle (HIGH PRESSURE TECHNOLOGY) – 8 Way Spray Pattern – Jet, Mist, Shower, Flat, Full, Center, Cone, and Angel Water Sprayer Settings – Rear Trigger Design – Steel Chrome Design
7. $1.48 Blue Hawk 0.6-in x 43-ft Plumber’s Tape
Buy on Amazon here: Teflon Thread Seal Tape PTFE Thread Seal Tape 1/2″ x 260″
Watch the video below to put it all together